Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Starstruck!

Today was a very exciting day. I had a guess speaker in my class and it was a young woman named Andrea Pagano. She recently graduated from my college and now she is starting up her out PR firm! Cool huh? Well, it gets better. She does PR for Carly Rose, from the X Factor. Not only that, but since she graduated she has also managed to gain more clients.

This woman was so inspirational and I could not believe I was in front of her. I am fan of Carly Rose on the X Factor and it was amazing to meet the person who does PR for her. Anyways, I managed to build up courage and ask for a picture, because she is going to be big one day and I had the chance to meet her before she makes it!


Don't mind me I was looking like a mess. But I thought this was pretty cool and maybe I'll intern for her one day and be a part of her journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment